Electrical Safety Audit
Electrical Safety Audit is examining the safety of electrical installations of any industrial unit or organization. Electrical Safety Audit is performed by enquiry, inspection, testing and verification. Electrical Safety Audits are conducted by experienced professionals who assist clients in reducing risk and help to ensure compliance with applicable Safety Standards and Regulations.
URS auditors follow a systematic approach for evaluating potential electrical hazards and produce reports recommending actions for improvement in Electrical Safety Instalments.
Electrical Safety Audits helps in identifying:
- Electrical hazards to minimize the risk of accidents like fire due to short-circuiting,
- Areas of risk or vulnerability in electrical systems and installations,
- Non-compliance with the legislation and best practices.
Electrical Safety Audits include factory assessment of electrical installations in the various industries such as Electrical, Construction, in Cities in India.
Electrical Safety Audit indicates organization’s adherence to safe Electrical Installation, use of standard operating procedures of electrical intensive equipment and following Electrical Safety Standards and as truly Auditing Firm, offers Value Auditing Services in Safety Auditing by ensuring and suggesting Safety Measures. Auditing Services are designed to meet Global Standards that deliver Credibility in adoption of Energy Saving Measures. To achieve this objective, professionally trained auditors are deputed to identify ‘Opportunities and Measures for Improvements’ in Electrical Safety Auditing.
Electrical Safety Audits helps in Identifying:
- Identification and elimination of safety hazards;
- Ensuring longevity of expensive electronic equipment like computers and other machines;
- Development of a dynamic record of safety performance;
- Creation of positive cycle of safety improvement;
- Ensuring compliance with Regulatory and industry safety related best practices.