The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) was developed through collaboration by leading standard setters with the aim of defining requirements that are recognised world-wide and that ensure the organic status of textiles from harvesting of the raw materials through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing all the way to labelling in order to provide credible assurance to the consumer.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is recognised as the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres. It defines high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
It is becoming complex and necessary for companies to improve and practice over their production – and to drive improvements across their supply chains wherever possible.
Why Conscience Inspection
- We provide overall operational assessments and counsels factory management on the development of Organic Principals.
- We help to improve documentation quality as well as training facility as per requirement.
- We are helping our customers in achieving GOTS certifications from globally reputed & widely respected certification body.
- Our senior consultants of The Company are highly qualified and experienced.
- The company has built up a vast base of associates comprising an extraordinary powerful pool of intellectual resources that can execution of tasks of any degree of complexity.