The Organic Content Standard (OCS) audit verifies the presence and amount of organic material in a final product and tracks the flow of the raw material from its source to the final product. It is applies to any non-food product containing 95-100 percent organic material.
It is becoming complex and necessary for companies to improve and practice over their production – and to drive improvements across their supply chains wherever possible.
Why Conscience Inspection
- We provide overall operational assessments and counsels factory management on the development of Organic Principals.
- We help to improve documentation quality as well as training facility as per requirement.
- We are helping our customers in achieving Ethical Audit certifications from globally reputed & widely respected certification body.
- Our senior consultants of The Company are highly qualified and experienced.
- The company has built up a vast base of associates comprising an extraordinary powerful pool of intellectual resources that can execution of tasks of any degree of complexity.