Quality Control & Inspection Training:
Quality is a very important factor in Garments Business. There are hundreds and thousands of instances that the garments has been rejected, cancelled, discounted, delayed, short-shipped only for quality reason as such producing Quality Garments is a prerequisite for apparels manufacturer. People has a wrong conception that Garments Quality means ‘Sewing must be correct’ in fact garments sewing quality is one of the factors of quality out of hundreds of quality issues like Design Quality, Fitting Quality, Material Quality, Knitting Quality, Dyeing Quality, Cutting Quality, Sewing Quality, Finishing Quality, Quality of Printing, Embroidery and Washing, Quality of Lab-Test Requirement, Quality of Samples, Quality of Purchase and Procurement… in a word Quality has got a very vast expression and it covers everything even it implies on correct delivery also, if the garments could not be produced on time and could not be offered for Final Inspection on Time and resultant could not be shipped on time is a BAD QUALITY GARMENTS in respect of performance.
Contents of Training:
- Making sure AQL (Acceptable Quality Level)
- Pantone Book Study
- Understanding Technical Sheet/ BOM (Bill of Material) Sheet
- Fabrics Quality Ensuring Process
- Lab Dip
- 4 point system fabric inspection
- Label Approval Procedure
- Main Label
- Care label
- Size label
- Patch etc.
- Understanding Print Quality
- Understanding Embroidery Quality
- Understanding Sequence Quality etc.
- Understanding Zipper Quality & Types
- Understanding Velcro Quality
- Understanding Elastic Quality & Types.
- SCOTA Files Preparation
- Inspection Procedure
- Pilot run
- Inline inspection
- Pre final inspection
- Final inspection
- Arrange the inspection room
- Understanding Test Parameters
- Sample Checking Procedures
- Size set
- PP samples
- Salesman samples (What, how and why)
Owner, Director, GM, Managers, Merchandiser, Executives, Students.
PowerPoint Presentation, Exercise, Question and Answer session.
Course materials and food will be provided by Conscience Inspection
Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of training.
Fee: BDT 2,500/- (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Taka Only)
*3 or more participants from one organization will get special discount.
*Textile Today Subscribers get 10% discount on the fees.